The dvm360 iPad app now can help you educate clients in the exam room. We’ve just introduced a new app version that features client education tools specifically designed to help veterinarians and technicians communicate with clients about common topics—right in the exam room.
You’ll still be able to view the monthly issues inside the app’s dvm360 Library. But you’ll also be able to view two modules now available inside the dvm360 app’s Client Education library:
• Dentistry 101, which includes descriptions and photographs of the stages of dental disease, step-by-step instructions for brushing a pet’s teeth, a video demonstration, and more.
• Canine behavior 101, which includes a general behavior assessment survey, 8 common behavior myths, and 10 situations to avoid with an aggressive dog.
You can walk your clients through these tools one-on-one, or you can leave your iPad in the exam room with them while they wait on blood work or a procedure.
Download the app on your iPad now (or search for "dvm360" in the App Store)!
A look inside issue 15
The editors of dvm360.com have announced that the 15th digital issue is now available for download inside the dvm360 iPad app. Here's a sneak peek at the content available in the 15th issue:
- Step by step: How to perform a myringotomy
- News & analysis: A snapshot of veterinary practice circa 2012
- Don't drown in social media: Stay afloat with expert tips
- Are you paying team members enough?
- Just ask the expert: Will pamidronate help manage osteosarcoma pain?
- Image quiz: A cat with a large tail mass
- Equine solutions: Maintaining the mixed-animal practice
- Hospital design photos: It's a trend, but is it for you?
- Video and audio clips from key veterinary leaders such as Dr. Mike Paul, Drs. Dave Nicol and Andy Roark, and Denise Tumblin, CPA
- For fun: 3 word challenge—what would you do with a million bucks?
- High-tech and must-have new products
- dvm360's live Twitter and Facebook feeds
- And much more!
In every issue
Like the award-winning site, the dvm360 app offers veterinarians and team members everything they need to deliver exceptional patient care and excellent client service every day. Each monthly issue of this free veterinary app offers cutting-edge, integrated content designed specifically for the iPad with rich interactive and multimedia elements, such as:
- Audio clips
- Interactive quizzes
- Photo galleries
- And much more.
Download the free dvm360 iPad app today!
Want to be a beta tester?
If you work in the veterinary field and would like to help us improve the dvm360 iPad app, submit a request to join the iPad app beta testing group.