The editors of dvm360.com have announced that the 18th digital issue is now available for download inside the dvm360 iPad app. The first and only veterinary digital publication designed specifically for the iPad, the dvm360 app offers you everything you need to succeed in veterinary practice right on your iPad. News. Medicine. Business. Team training—all from the veterinary profession's most respected and trusted brands—dvm360.com, DVM Newsmagazine, Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Economics, Firstline, and CVC.
Download the app on your iPad now (or search for "dvm360" in the App Store)!
A look inside issue 18
Here's a sneak peek at the content available in the 18th issue:
- Learn life lessons from the “world’s greatest” veterinarian
- Relive the top news stories from 2012
- Brush up your skills to perform a positive contrast GI study
- Reignite your passion for practice
- Read up on equine colitis
- Get advice from veterinarians who’ve recently built practices
- High-tech and must-have new products
- dvm360's live Twitter and Facebook feeds
- And much more!
In every issue
Like the award-winning site, the dvm360 app offers veterinarians and team members everything they need to deliver exceptional patient care and excellent client service every day. Each monthly issue of this free veterinary app offers cutting-edge, integrated content designed specifically for the iPad with rich interactive and multimedia elements, such as:
- Audio clips
- Interactive quizzes
- Photo galleries
- And much more.
Download the free dvm360 iPad app today!
Want to be a beta tester?
If you work in the veterinary field and would like to help us improve the dvm360 iPad app, submit a request to join the iPad app beta testing group.