The editors of dvm360.com have announced that the ninth digital issue is now available for download inside the dvm360 iPad app. The first and only veterinary digital publication designed specifically for the iPad, the dvm360 app offers you everything you need to succeed in veterinary practice right on your iPad. News. Medicine. Business. Team training — all from the veterinary profession's most respected and trusted brands — dvm360.com, DVM Newsmagazine, Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Economics, Firstline, and CVC.
Download the app on your iPad now (or search for "dvm360" in the App Store)!
A look inside issue 9
Here's a sneak peek at the interactive content available in the ninth issue:
- 8 tips for using social media in your practice
- How not to be a twit on Twitter
- Interactive timeline: H5N1 research and the perceived bioterrorism threat
- Image quiz: The case of the crying rat
- Attract cat clients with friendly handling
- 3 steps to calm cat visits
- Can you hear me now? Make sure your message is heard every time
- 7 ways to make sure clients tune you out
- Just ask the expert: Should we test and treat for bartonellosis before extracting a cat's teeth?
- Audio: Have you heard? What you need to know about raw food diets
- Videos from key veterinary leaders such as Dr. Eliza Sundahl, DABVP, Brenda Tassava, and more
- Audio clips from practice managers Brenda Tassava and Brian Conrad
- Photo gallery: Conditions associated with equine metabolic syndrome
- Hospital of the future: An inside look at the 2012 Hospital of the Year
- Interactive floor plan: Coral Springs Animal Hospital
- Photo gallery: All the 2012 Hospital Design merit award winners
- For fun: Life balance in 3 words
- High-tech and must-have new products
- dvm360's live Twitter and Facebook feeds
- And much more!
In every issue
Like the award-winning site, the dvm360 app offers veterinarians and team members everything they need to deliver exceptional patient care and excellent client service every day. Each monthly issue of this free veterinary app offers cutting-edge, integrated content designed specifically for the iPad with rich interactive and multimedia elements, such as:
- Audio clips
- Interactive quizzes
- Photo galleries
- And much more.
Download the free dvm360 iPad app today!
Want to be a beta tester?
If you work in the veterinary field and would like to help us improve the dvm360 iPad app, submit a request to join the iPad app beta testing group.