Dr. Cronin earned her DVM degree from Cornell University in 1990. She completed an internship at the Animal Medical Center
in New York and a medical oncology residency at North Carolina State University. She is a diplomate of the American College
of Veterinary Internal Medicine in the specialty of oncology. After completing her residency, she was lecturer at the University
of Pennsylvania Veterinary Teaching Hospital and a medical oncologist at Angell Memorial Animal Hospital in Boston. In 2001,
she co-founded the New England Veterinary Oncology Group in Waltham, Mass.
- L'Heureux DA, Moore AS et al. Evaluation of a Discontinuous Protocol (VELCAP-S) for Canine Lymphoma. J Vet Intern Med 2001;
- Ogilvie GK, Berman PJ. Drug Resistance and Cancer Therapy. Compendium 1995; 17:549-556.
- Page RL, Lee JJ et al. P-Glycoprotein Expression in Canine Lymphoma. Cancer 1996;77:1892-1898.
- Leifer CE, Calvert CA. Doxorubicin for Treatment of Canine Lymphosarcoma After Development of Resistance to Combination Chemotherapy.
- Madewell BR, Lucroy MD et al. Evaluation of Single-Agent Mitoxantrone as Chemotherapy for Relapsing Canine Lymphoma. J Vet
Inter Med 1998;12:325-329.
- Mooney SC, Rassnick KM. MOPP chemotherapy for the treatment of resistant lymphoma in dogs: a retrospective study of 177 cases
(1989-2000). J Vet Intern Med 2002;16:576-580.
- Cuoto GC, Alvarez FJ et al. Dexamethasone, Melphalan, Actinomycin D, Cytosine Arabinoside (DMAC) Protocol for Dogs with Relapsed
Lymphoma. J Vet Intern Med 2006;20:1178-1183.
- Van Vechten M, Hefland SC. Treatment of Relapsed Canine Lymphoma with Doxorubicin and Dacarbazine. JVIM 1990; 4:187-191.
- Laing EJ, Fitzpatrick PJ. Half-Body Radiation Therapy in the Treatment of Canine Lymphoma. J Vet Intern Med 1889: 3:102-108.