1. Goldberg R. Lasix: Demystifying the drug, methods of training without it. Racing Daily Forum 2011. Available at: http://www.drf.com/news/lasix-demystifying-drug-methods-training-without-it
2. Pascoe JR, Ferraro GL, Cannon JH, et al. Exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage in racing thoroughbreds: a preliminary study.
Am J Vet Res 1981;42(5):703-707.
3. Sweeney CR, Soma LR, Mason AD, et al. Effects of furosemide on the racing times of Thoroughbreds. Am J Vet Res 1990;51(5):772-778.
4. Hinchcliff KW, Jackson MA, Morley PS, et al. Association between exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage and performance in
Thoroughbred racehorses. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2005;227(5)768-774.
5. Weideman H, Schoeman SJ, Jordaan GF. A genetic analysis of epistaxis as associated with EIPH in the Southern African Thoroughbred.
S African J Anim Sci 2004;34(4)265-273.
6. Hinchcliff KW, Morley PS, Guthrie AJ. Efficacy of furosemide for prevention of exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage in Thoroughbred
racehorses. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2009;235(1):76-82.
7. AAEP cautions careful evaluation of new furosemide study. AAEP Press Release, Sept. 2, 1999.
8. Gross DK, Morley PS, Hinchcliff KW, et al. Effect of furosemide on performance of Thoroughbreds racing in the United States
and Canada. J Am Vet Med Assoc 1999;215(5):670-675.