1. Godbout M, Palestrini C, Beauchamp G, et al. Puppy behavior at the veterinary clinic: a pilot study. J Vet Behav 2007;2(4):126-135.
2. Godbout M, Frank D. Persistence of puppy behaviors and signs of anxiety during adulthood. J Vet Behav 2011;6(1):92.
3. Hernander L. Factors influencing dogs' stress levels in the waiting room at a veterinary clinic. Student report. Swedish
University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Animal Environment and Health. Ethology and Animal Welfare programme. 2008.
Available at http://ex-epsilon.slu.se:8080/archive/00003006/.
4. Taha AY, Henderson ST, Burnham WM. Dietary enrichment with medium chain triglycerides (AC-1203) elevated polyunsaturated
fatty acids in the parietal cortex of aged dogs: implication for treating age-related cognitive decline. Neurochem Res 2009;34:1619-1625.
5. Pandya CD, Howll KR, Pillai A. Antioxidants as potential therapeutics for neuropsychiatric disorders. Prog Neuro-Psychopharm Biol Psychiat 2012; http://doi.org/10.1016/j.pnpbp.2012.10.017
6. Gross C, Zhuang X, Stark K, et al. Serotonin1A receptor acts during development to establish normal anxiety-like behavior
in the adult. Nature 2002;416:396-400.
7. Roshier AL, McBride EA. Canine behaviour problems: dicussions between veterinarians and dog owners during annual booster
consultations. Vet Rec 2013;172(9):235.
8. Murphy MD, Larson J, Tyler A, et al. Assessment of owner willingness to treat or manage diseases of dogs and cats as a guide
to shelter animal adoptability. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2013;242(1):46-53.
9. Dysart LMA, Coe JB, Adam CL. Analysis of solicitation of client concerns in companion animal practice. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2011;238(12):1609-1615.
10. Döring D, Roscher A, Scheipl F, et al. Fear-related behavior of dogs in veterinary practice. Vet J 2009;182(1):38-43.
11. Roshier AL, McBride EA. Veterinarians' perception of behaviour support in small-animal practice. Vet Rec 2013;172(10):267.
12. Peters A, Schweiger U, Pellerin L, et al. The selfish brain: competing for energy resources. Neurosci Biobehav Rev 2004;28(2):143-180.