dvm360 iPad publication: Issue 4 now available
The editors of dvm360.com have announced that the fourth digital issue is now available for download inside the dvm360 iPad app. The first and only veterinary digital publication designed specifically for the iPad, the dvm360 app offers you everything you need to succeed in veterinary practice right on your iPad. News. Medicine. Business. Team training — all from the veterinary profession's most respected and trusted brands — dvm360.com, DVM Newsmagazine, Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Economics, Firstline, and CVC.
Download the app on your iPad now (or search for "dvm360" in the App Store)!
A look inside issue 4
Here's a sneak peek at the interactive content available in the fourth issue:
- Interactive case study: A cat with coexisting diseases
- Image quiz: A dermal eyelid mass
- Interactive graphic: How to implement monthly wellness plans
- Photo gallery: A dog's recovery after stem cell treatment
- 5 tips to help your clients crate train a puppy
- Audio: Have you heard? Be sure no butts are about
- The top 4 household items toxic to cats
- Interactive graphic: 5 tips to fight off the energy vampire
- Videos from key veterinary leaders such as Dr. Wayne Hunthausen, Dr. Marie McCabe, and Dr. Nan Boss
- 6 degrees of separation: Dr. Marty Becker to Kevin Bacon
- Equine photo gallery: Pythiosis lesions and response to treatment
- Hospital design: Interactive floor plan from the 2011 People's Choice award winner
- High-tech and must-have new products
- dvm360's live Twitter and Facebook feeds
- And much more!
In every issue
Like the award-winning site, the dvm360 app offers veterinarians and team members everything they need to deliver exceptional patient care and excellent client service every day. Each monthly issue of this free veterinary app offers cutting-edge, integrated content designed specifically for the iPad with rich interactive and multimedia elements, such as:
- Audio clips
- Interactive quizzes
- Photo galleries
- And much more.
Download the free dvm360 iPad app today!
Want to be a beta tester?
If you work in the veterinary field and would like to help us improve the dvm360 iPad app, submit a request to join the iPad app beta testing group.