Madison, Wis. — A search committee has been appointed to help the University of Wisconsin-Madison administration to select the next veterinary school dean.
The candidate selected through the search process will replace Dr. Daryl Buss, who led the veterinary school since 1994. Buss, the second dean in the school's history, will step down in June.
Tony Goldberg, professor in the Department of Pathobiological Sciences, will chair the search committee. Other appointees include:
For a position description or more information about the dean position at UW, visit http://vetmed.wisc.edu/.
- Lisbeth Ambrosius, veterinary student
- Ellison Bentley, clinical associate professor, Department of Surgical Sciences
- Mark Cook, professor, Department of Animal Sciences
- Charles Czuprynski, professor, Department of Pathobiological Sciences
- Doerte Doepfer, assistant professor, Department of Medical Sciences
- Christian Eisele, senior instructional specialist, Department of Medical Sciences
- Patrick Farrell, Veterinary Medicine Board of Visitors
- Lisa Forrest, professor, Department of Surgical Sciences
- Robert Golden, dean, School of Medicine and Public Health
- William Karasov, professor, Department of Forest and Wildlife Ecology
- Lynn Maki, student services program manager II, School of Veterinary Medicine
- Jonathan McAnulty, professor, Department of Surgical Sciences
- Marie Pinkerton, clinical assistant professor, Department of Pathobiological sciences
- Linda Schuler, professor, Department of Comparative Biosciences
- Lauren Trepanier, professor, Department of Medical Sciences
- Cara Williams, veterinary student
- David Musolf, Secretary of the Faculty
- Eileen Hanneman, search-and-screen coordinator.